Wednesday, July 27, 2022

今日のえいみーりん + Angel Eye tryout



Dang, I'm posting today's look much later than usual! It's already midnight for me ( ・ั﹏・ั)

Anyways ~

Today I decided to wear one of my pairs of Angel Eye lashes They've been sitting in my drawer for so long now, as I've got them when I was a baby gal and hadn't figured how to make them work back in the day.

Now that I know how to properly prepare and style lashes, they definitely look different than when I first tried them out!


First tryout ever back in 2019


Second tryout. Baby gal Amyh trying out stacked Angel eye combined with Sweet eye and awfully bushy brows and terrible nose contour

Three years later, we try it again:





Close-up:


Although I do like them better now, I still have mixed feelings about this lash. Maybe it's just not suited for my eyeshape, but I do think it's a bit overrated by the gal comm.

They're not too "chunky" for my taste. The way there are small spaces between the hairs annoys me (๑•﹏•) they're like long, star-shaped wispies and I'm not too much fond of them. I'd love them if there weren't any "gaps".

However, after all this time, I still think they're the comfiest lashes ever! But chunky spikey lashes are my go-to.

Aaaand, I loved loved loved my hairstyle today!


I decided that I'll deco my earbuds! They're cat-shaped earbuds from Daiso and while they're pretty cute, I got bored from them looking all plain (٥↼_↼)

And, most importantly, I got a MA*RS set from a friend! Can't wait to show you guys! (It's actually Real MA*RS and I quite haven't figured out the difference yet??? Real MA*RS is more on the rokku side, I guess??? They get me really confused with their sister brands)

Waaahhh I'm so tired now! I'll have a lot of work tomorrow so I guess it's bedtime for me!


2 comments:

  1. I like your eyemake and LOVE THE HAIR!!!! So cute~
    What if you stack the lashes with another pair that fills in the gaps?

    Will you post photos of the deco'd earbuds when you finish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuuu!! Yup, I'll try stacking it eventually!

    And hell yeah, I'm totally posting my deco'd buds!

    ReplyDelete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...