Friday, July 29, 2022

2022年7月29日


As weekend approaches... 

I become lazier and lazier ಠ∀ಠ

Weekend is like Monday for retail workers, but we're also tired for working all week long. I'm feeling my body begging for rest already (˘・_・˘)

I looked cute today, although I was super sleepy all day long





I'm wearing Angel eye and braids again ~ this look is getting a lot of compliments tbh!


I got a free drink of choice at Starbucks today, for answering their satisfaction survey!!! (●♡∀♡)

As I was already going to study there after my shift, it was like a gift from heaven!

I chose a hot hazelnut-caramel mocha (with no espresso shot as I'm a caffeine-intolerant) (◕દ◕)


I looked straight out of a 2012 Tumblr post (≧▽≦)

I began studying biology, and honestly? It is SO FUN! ʘ‿ʘ Much better than Physics wwwwww

This world is so curious and full of fun facts! Biology is perfect for those who are fascinated about those stuff! Lol



Movies are one of my all-time favorite things (and that's why I'm applying for a Film major) and I'm watching a whole lot of stuff recently because it's the only hobby I now have time for. I'm thinking of bringing my favorite movies of the month/week for you gals ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

This month I watched a lot of Japanese productions and horror movies! I already have my list of July faves (*´ω`*)

I thought about how cinema is so important to me but I never got to actually talk about it in here! That feels off! (─.─||)

Also, I'm REEEAAAALLYYY anticipating for the return of Rilakkuma in Netflix!!! We're finally getting a season two for "Rilakkuma and Kaoru" in August 25th!!! Watch the trailer here!!



The clock just hit 11PM and I still have cooking to do (╯︵╰,) so that's a またね from me ʕ´• ᴥ•̥`ʔ

Have a good night and amazing weekend!




2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love hazelnut!
    And you look very cute!! Braids hair all the way~

    I'd be interested to see some movie favorites :3 I don't follow movies at all, so apart from the super popular advertised ones, I don't know any movies!

    ReplyDelete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...