Thursday, October 7, 2021

Bubbaloo official cosmetics

Y'ALL!!!!!! 

Brazilian cosmetic brand "O Boticário" has just released a limited edition collection of Bubbaloo-scented and flavored products!!!!! 

I HAD to grab the lip gloss, body splash and shower gel! 

If you're not familiar with Bubbaloo, it's a tutti-frutti flavored bubblegum extremely popular around Latin America during the 1990s and early 2000s. For Latinos, if Y2K has a taste, then it's definitely Bubbaloo! 

The lip gloss tastes exactly like Bubbaloo, but the other items were a little disappointing. The body splash does smell like bubblegum but not exactly THE Bubbaloo gum. Either way, it's not overly sweet and I'm loving wearing it throughout the day! I'm not THAT into sweet fragrances and it managed to conquer my heart (ʃƪ^3^)

The shower gel doesn't smell too strong, the Bubbaloo scent is quite shy, but does super duper creamy foam. It's nice! 

My favorite items are definitely the lip gloss and splash, mostly the gloss! It's mimicking of the real Bubbaloo filling is perfect and it's surprisingly long lasting! Plus the packaging is cute (◕દ◕)

I've heard most items are already sold out all over the country!!! Tbh I was the first one to purchase in my nearest location bc I work in the floor underneath them at the mall so I was quick! Today only the hand cream, body splash and body lotion were still available. Tbh the lotion is the most disappointing one. Doesn't smell like gum at all, so it was expected to not sell out that fast.

Bonus selfie from yesterday, all of these products got me craving for an actual Bubbaloo! (*´ω`*)

Bonus selfie from earlier today at work as well!!!

Bye bye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...