Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Nails! Nails! Nails!

When I was 15, I was crazy for nail art. I remember creating Wonder Woman and The Little Mermaid inspired designs. Those two were my absolute favorite. 

But adulting kinda killed my nerve for doing nails. I've always had naturally super long nails, however, since I started working at TBS they just... Break before they're extra long. They're strong for fast growth but not enough for the stock drawers, opening huge amounts of cardboard boxes and acrylic price tags. ( ;∀;)

Fake nails were never really my thing as I didn't need them before, but I was willing to give it a try. And boy, I DON'T regret that! 

This is how they originally came. They were really really cheap (less than 1 dollar in US currency), and a TLC mom kind of shape. First thing first, let's give them a prettier shape ~

Ah! Much better! 

But something's still missing, don't you think? On to the most fun yet challenging and tiring part! 

At first that was all I would do. But it wasn't screaming ME just yet! It was still so basic! So I decided to activate the

.。*♡FULL KIRADECO MODE!!!!!!! .。*♡
And NOW we're done! It took me about six hours to finish everything but was so worth it! My gal-o-meter was boosted right after lmao 
It's been two days with these lovelies! I'm using a Kiss Maximum Speed nail glue and no fall offs yet! They're glued AF. (◠‿・)—☆

Aren't they absolutely the CUTEST? (☆▽☆) I'M SO PROUD OF THEM!!!! I also bought a box of stiletto nails and a plumeria printed foil... Cant wait (◡ ω ◡) Fake nails are totally my new boom! 

Bye bye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...