Sunday, July 31, 2022

2022年7月30日



There are days where things are simply... Not working lol

Today was one of those days.

I woke up late for work with less than 10 minutes to get myself ready – which caused me to put on my shirt turned inside out and I only realized when I came home, but I'll get there.

Because I was late, I couldn't prepare my lunchbox. After the thrill of being late faded away, I noticed I have torticollis on the left side of my neck. Later in the morning, I picked up my pill case and found out I left my muscular painkillers at home ( ≧Д≦) 

However, a customer realized that I was in pain and was kind enough to get me a painkiller and heat patches! She was so sweet! ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Then, because I had no lunch and absolutely no money, I reached out to three different friends to get some money borrowed so I could buy something to eat.

I asked my boss to leave as I was still in pain, and while walking on my way back home, I realized the thing about my shirt. 
Talk a about a total disaster!

I could do my makeup, but hairstyling was an absolute no-no.

Those were the best selfies I could take with my neck stiffed and tilted to the side



At least I tried, right? ಥ╭╮ಥ


When I got home, I slept until 20PM, I REALLY needed that much rest.

As I was still in pain, I couldn't cook anything and all I could have for dinner was a portion of Gohan that was already in the fridge (ᗒᗩᗕ) could this day get any worse?

I can now only hope for this pain to go away quickly!!!!!


How do you guys like the new header? (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Took me an hour to make it on PicsArt but I'm really proud of the results!


I wanted it to look early 2010's-ish, Popteen and Ageha inspired (ʃƪ^3^)

I really needed this new header as the previous one had a SUPER DUPER OLD selfie lol

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like so many things gone wrong!! It was so kind of a customer to help you out like that though. There are good people out there!!

    Wishing you a speedy recovery

    ReplyDelete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...