Tuesday, August 11, 2026

(Brand concept) Jewel Girl Eyelash

 Hello everyone!

Today's post is going to be very different than usual.

Sometimes I like to draw product concepts and create moldboards for them, it has been a hobby of mine since high school. Recently I was really bored at work, so I thought I should envision my own eyelash brand, which I named as "Jewel Girl"!

This concept is obviously inspired by model-produced Japanese eyelash brands, such as Dolly Wink, Eyelash Laboratory and Eyemazing's endless collabs. I sit for a few minutes and thought: "how could this brand be about me? Which motives would I want customers to associate with me?". Because I wear a lot of face gems and I like to cover everything in rhinestones, I thought the most appropriate motif would be jewels! So I centered the whole concept around it + classic heisei gyaru eyelash designs.

The line includes 8 eyelash designs (4 upper lashes, 4 lower lashes), an adhesive and accessories.

Upper Eyelashes


"001 Classic Dolly"
For a classic heisei gal makeup, it adds both length and volume with a 18mm length at the middle section and criss-cross for an extra dramatic look.

This was heavily inspired by Eyemazing 001, but two millimeters longer. I feel like Eyemazing 001 is not long enough for a non-Asian eye. So I added those extra millimeters for ultimate length!

"002 Mature Girly"
For a dramatic "onee" look, extra length and thickness gives an enlarging effect above the irises, while volume is notable in the corners".

I had a hard time writing this description down because I was not sure if I made a proper explanation of it lol this is the Diamond Lash "Dolly eye" + Dolly Wink n⁰02 "Sweet Girly" lovechild, but a lot thicker. My personal favorite in the line.

"003 Sexy Venus"

For a sensuous, yet natural look. The thicker outer section gives an elegant "cat eye" effect.

I was so frustrated drawing this because I couldn't really transfer my idea to my doodle lol but this is a crossbreed between Diamond Lash "Gorgeous eye" and "Sexy eye", with a hint of Luminous Change n⁰07 "Feminine eye".

"004 Pretty Showgirl"

Dramatic look with extra length, volume and thickness, plus rhinestones. Great for stage performances".

An eyelash with rhinestones appliqués was a must. Once again I couldn't really draw it the way I had in mind but it's a straight up dupe to the Eyemazing x Kyary Pamyu Pamyu "Harajuku Doll", with the added glamour. As an ex-dancer, I also wanted it to be something you could wear on stage.

Lower Eyelashes


"005 Princess Love"
For a dolly heisei gal look, classic home style.

A carbon copy of the gone-but-not-forgotten Diamond Lash "Princess eye". No less. The world has been NEEDING it.

"006 Glamour Nude"
A simple, yet staple style that never goes out of fashion.

It lays somewhere in between Dolly Wink n⁰05 "Real Nude" and Diamond Lash "Nudy eye".

"007 Baby Cute"
Dolly and eye-enlarging style.

Classic spiked lowers but more tamed than "Princess Love", similar to the Decorative Eyelash Play Sexy nº05, Princess Tiara nº05 "Point lash" and Fairylash "DOLLeye".

"008 Glitter Diva"
Bold style, with rhinestones.

And by bold I really mean it, these are some THICK lowers. Similar to the Eyelash Laboratory "Sexy Doll" 003.

Extras


"Jewel Girl" 48 Hour Lash Adhesive
This latex-free, hypoallergenic adhesive is a strong hold solution for everyday wear. Water resistant.

Of course, the "48 Hour" thing is just an advertisement gimmick. I'd want it to be hypoallergenic so the "I can't wear lashes because I'm allergic to the glue" b*tches would have NO EXCUSE to not use it 😂 
I know the brush type of package is more popular, but I personally don't like it, and it wouldn't make sense for me to develop a product I wouldn't like. And yes, if you thought of the package of the Urban Decay Potion Eyeshadow Primer, you guessed it right, except this jewel cap would have more cuts to make it more similar to an actual jewel.

"Jewel Girl" Eyelash Case
This case can store up to three pairs of eyelashes, in an ideal travel size.

I'm obsessed with eyelash cases and I don't think many brands actually know how to do them, even though they're so simple. I feel like two pairs would be enough for an upper and a lower, but three gives you an extra choice. And of course, there would be rhinestones on the surface and made with pink glitter plastic (but I'd also like a purple option!).

"Jewel Girl" Eyelash Tweezer
This tweezer is designed in an oval shape to give a better grip at holding an eyelash. Comes with a special charm.

I hate to admit it, but I cannot for life put on eyelashes without tweezers, especially lowers. I've been using one with this same shape for years now and I'm too dependant on it, I'm sorry. This one would come with a very cute jewel-shaped heart charm attached on a ball chain, so you could either take it off and use on something else, or use it to attach the tweezers on anything you'd desire – or leave it as it is. I'm always looking for mine, so that would be quite useful lol


Package



This was my favorite thing to draw!

This package is more inspired by Miche Bloomin' than any other brand, tbh. It would have that "produced by" thing with my face but no bigger than the logo itself. The whole package design is themed with the jewel motif and on the back you would read the slogan "Sparkly eyes, dazzling style", besides the sample photo.

As a little extra, these would come with a small sheet of face gems in random colors – but of course, you could use and wear it however you'd like, on your phone, nails or even the lashes themselves!

So, how do you like it? Would you wear it?

I had a ton of fun drawing these! What should I do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Brand concept) Jewel Girl Eyelash

 Hello everyone! Today's post is going to be very different than usual. Sometimes I like to draw product concepts and create moldboards ...