Monday, July 25, 2022

今日のえいみーりん

 Hey everyone!

I went missing this last week, I know wwww I'm fine, I just hadn't anything interesting to post!

But I'd really like to show off my makeup today ( ◜‿◝ )♡




I honestly CAN'T STAND only wearing my uniform anymore, but hopefully I'm going to a gal meet in August! I hate being a busy retail slave worker sometimes (・ัω・ั)

Also, I recently found about the "24 Hour Gals Police" manga and the brunette gal cop is basically me with much larger bra cup (≧▽≦)



I have yet to read it but looks fun (although very sexualized lol) (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Btw... I'm trying to figure out how to make my nose contour mask-proof (ᗒᗩᗕ) if you have any tips please leave a comment down below!

Bye xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...