Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Think pink!

 


Good morning everyone! ( ◜‿◝ )♡

I'm all about pink today!



I realized that neutral shades of shadow don't look as good on me as bright pink or blue does! It really boosts my gal-o-meter everytime!

This is my favorite shadow from the Malibu Barbie palette, "Follow The Sun", with "Vintage Doll" on the outer corners, "Cali Girl" on inner corners and "Zuma Beach" for eyebags. 

I should definitely always go with bright colors!


Accessory point!



A new chocolate kiosk opened today right behind us! I'm screwed ( ・ั﹏・ั)

Chocolate gives me pimples but I just can't resist!!!

Yesterday I had more pink Subway cookies because October is about to end and that specific flavor is soooo good!


Enjoying every single bit of it LOL

I want to start a healthier diet though. I'd never cut out sugar forever because I don't exist without it. But I need to start eating salad (。ŏ﹏ŏ) my appetite is very childish.

Having a healthy diet was always complex for me. I was raised in a house in which we constantly had instant noodles and soda for lunch, not for lack of money or food, but because it was normal for us as salad for anyone else. Fast food was also very common at nighttime, specially from my dad. I don't even know how I'm so slim considering the amount of fat, carbs and sugars I consumed throughout my whole life.

I don't want a diet to become skinnier. I want to be healthier and take good care of my body, as much as I take of my skin.

This sounds cliché, but our bodies are our temples. And eating healthily and drinking the right amount of water daily is self love.

I'll get there! ୧(^ 〰 ^)୨

✿ ♡ えいみーりん ♡ ✿



No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...