Thursday, October 28, 2021

Lilac fairy ✧*。

おはよー!

I finally used my Lime Crime palette today! I want to keep my experimenting with colors and did a whimsical lilac look!



This is their popular Pocket Candy palette in "Bubblegum", which was discontinued a while ago, but was prolly one of their most iconic releases. The Polly Pocket inspired design is top notch.

Although it's one of the most visually beautiful palettes in my collection, I keep forgetting I own it. I believe that is because the pigmentation is... Not all that.

Tbh, Lime Crime was my biggest disappointment when it comes to makeup brands. I was fascinated with them when I was younger and when I was finally able to get some products, I was very underwhelmed. I won't buy from them again except for the Diamond Crushes. IMO, that's the only product that is worth buying. Not to mention that their lost the fantasy theme I was so fond of.

BUT ANYWAYS LOL

The shadows are very visible after building a few layers. I used "blow" (iridescent lilac) for the lids and outer corners, "snap" for inner corners (iridescent white-ish pink) and "chew" for eyebags.




I really loved how the whole look turned out, I feel like a gal Lilac Fairy (from the "Sleeping Beauty" ballet)!

Acce point: acrylic heart-shaped lilac earrings, floral-printed lilac hair clips.



Bye bye ~

Have a lovely Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...