Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Sleepy sleepy

 


This is more of a vent post, but my sleep has been screwing me up recently.

First the incident with my clothes last weekend that made me spend a lot at a laundromat (laundromats are NOT common in Brazil and you need way more than a few coins to use one. Usually a credit card. I'm lucky to live in a metropolis but you can't find one in the countryside) and now I missed my therapy appointment because I overslept.

I can lay down and fall asleep anytime. No matter how much I sleep at the night, it's always hard to get up in the morning. Which often leads me to arriving late at the job.

I don't know why I feel so tired recently. Sure, I have depression but the proper medication makes me a little more productive nevertheless.

Maybe I'm just getting worn out by my job as it's been a year since I started. I can't wait for my vacations, but I'll have to wait until next year. I have to go all the way through Black Friday and Christmas first ミ●﹏☉ミ

Plus my back pain... It's probably a result of working so much. I realized that the pain always come back as soon as I start my chores.

I love my job, I truly do. I have the best coworkers ever and we're actually friends, they're very special to me. Not to mention that my bosses are lovely people. However, I don't think that a 23 year old body should feel that way (〒﹏〒) I feel like I'm too young to have recurring lower back pains and excessive fatigue. 

Thinking about the Black Friday and Holidays is making me anxious. We don't have day offs during December and I'm actually afraid for my health. My vacations look a faraway dream when I think about it ( ・ั﹏・ั)

Not to mention college. Ugh. I won't even get in that matter.

I'm hoping to have a good night sleep now. I hope you do too!!!!

Selfies from earlier today!




XO

✿ ♡ えいみーりん ♡ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...