Tuesday, October 26, 2021

(*˘︶˘*).。*♡

 


Hiya! Good morning!

I tried out longer bottom lashes today (•ө•)♡



I feel like the more I improve my makeup, I get more comfortable with longer lowers. They keep growing! Lol

Although in selfies it's not noticeable, I'm slightly tanned today!!!


Returning from the laundromat yesterday I stopped at a Natura shop (they're a Brazilian brand similar to The Body Shop – they actually own TBS since 2017) and their instant tanning lotion was on sale with 50% off. It gives a subtle tan but it's enough for me, not to mention that you can create layers very easily. I'll post a review later!


I should have bought two... I'm pretty sure I'll run out of it quickly (・ัω・ั)

Also, I washed my hair yesterday, and I like to sleep with my hair tied to a ponytail when it's humid, so I wake up with beach waves! I don't have any styling tools ATM, so it helps me a lot!


I hope you have a lovely Tuesday!!!
Byebye!

✿ ♡ えいみーりん ♡ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...