Sunday, October 24, 2021

It's raining again (ᗒᗩᗕ)

The rain is back ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)


I had a blast yesterday with the sunny weather. I had a chocomint milkshake, which I've been craving for a while, and loved coming back home without feeling my bones freezing!


My mood was great all day long!!!

I was busy all day long, so by the time I got home I just wanted to rest. I tried to watch 1981 Japanese movie "Sailor Suit and Machine Gun" but was too tired to keep on watching – which was a shame, the movie is great!!! I decided to take a nap instead. Here was where I made a big mistake...

I woke up two hours later with the sound of storms. I had clothing on the clothesline. I went to the yard and the world was falling apart outside lmao

The rain was so dense I couldn't even take the clothing inside. I tried to wait for it to end but took all night long. I went to bed by 5:30AM ミ●﹏☉ミ

Needless to say, I woke up too late and tired for work. Tomorrow is my day off, but since the gloomy weather is back for at least two weeks, I'm going to spend it at the laundromat (٥↼_↼)

Today I'm only wearing brow pencil and a sheer sparkling eyeshadow from ColourPop because I had no time at all to do my makeup. But I'm compensating with these huge ass earrings LOL


No matter how the weather is, I'm doing my plumeria nail set tomorrow!!! I'm so excited!!! 

And a week til Halloween!!!


More SheIn gets!!!
I should...... Not.... Spend this much...... But......... Look how cute they are ┌(・。・)┘♪




I'm really really really excited to create some agejo looks with the dress, and match it with the belt! And the hibi top!!!! So Ran Kotobuki!!!

Now I'll stop spending.

I'm serious.

✿ ♡ えいみーりん ♡ ✿




No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...