Wednesday, July 31, 2024

New deco ☆

 I decided to do my earbuds today ~ 

I spent the day sick with sore throat (again) and didn't go to work... So I thought some decoden would cheer me up! 

No flash

Flash


I did it very free-handly, so it's not perfect, but I think I achieved the 小悪魔 style I had in mind.  Now I just have to remember to keep it in the earbud case I got at Daiso years ago, or I'll break it in less than 3 months as usual, and the deco will fall off from being thrown around inside my bag 

Took about an hour to make, which was very quick.


And since we're on this matter

Here's my top July albums on last.fm 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend ~

  Last Saturday was so fun!  I  had a meet-up with my gyarusa at Bairro da Liberdade (FIY: São Paulo's own Little Tokyo)! It was right a...