Monday, July 29, 2024

Weekend / Larie's birthday ~

 



Yesterday was Larie's 28th birthday!!! 

We started off the celebration on Saturday night, at a bar. Little did I know it was just the prologue ww


With the birthday girl!!! 



 Diamond Lash "Angel eye"
 SheIn
 ColourPop Strawberry Shake palette
 M.A.C "Fleshpot"



I couldn't take a better co*de picture I'm sorry ww

Shirt: Tralala
Skirt: SheIn
Belt: SheIn
Stockings: Off-Brand
Shoes (unseen but I thought it was worth mentioningww): Melissa x Vivienne Westwood

Nails were found locally and are super cheap, but they were GIVING:



We chatted and drank there for a couple hours (I only had a wine tbh, I'm not the strongest drinker), we headed to a beach-themed Chinese bar, which wasn't bad but I was frustrated that they had almost nothing that I tried to order 

They brought Larie a special birthday drink and shots of honey whiskey for her guests. After singing "happy birthday" the waiter blew a heart-shaped confetti popper, which got stuck in everyone's cups www


We stayed until they closed down, but that wasn't the end 

We went right after to a Korean karaoke where I happily had banana milk, Pepero, fries and fruits 

The song was "Bad Romance" but the video was BTS' "Dynamite" for some reason LMAO


I have no idea of how long the whole karaoke thing lasted, but we left at almost 7AM. In the meantime I had taken a few naps between the songs because drinking makes me sleepy and I had worked in the morning, so I began feeling tired. They also ordered a bucket of soju but I was done with alcohol already ww

I only got home by 11AM. I spent the early morning sleeping at Larie's while she was still drinking with a friend  though she's older, it's like I'm an elder next to her. My body is all sore from this journey and my mouth still feels thirsty and dry even after two whole days drinking water nonstop 

I wish I was better at drinking! 

But anyways!

Happy birthday once again, Larie  
ILYSM and I'm forever thankful for everything you've done for me 




7 comments:

  1. That sounds like such a fun time! I'm not terribly good at drinking myself, but enjoy going out with friends from time to time :)
    Wish there was a photo of the shoes! I also have a couple pairs of Melissa x Vivienne Westwood shoes and love them! I have Rockinghorse Shoes and also some Animal Toes velvet shoes (no idea when to wear them??)
    Hope you feel back to 100% with some more hydration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohh the rocking horse shoes are iconic!!! You're so lucky!!!

      Delete
    2. It was a lucky sale event that I got them! About 90% off OwO So many Lolitas went to get them XD

      Delete
  2. Sounds like it was a great time! Also I love your look! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coord you wore!!! I ADORE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Weekend ~

  Last Saturday was so fun!  I  had a meet-up with my gyarusa at Bairro da Liberdade (FIY: São Paulo's own Little Tokyo)! It was right a...