Saturday, August 3, 2024

Today's + other recent looks

 PSA: I wrote this post last Friday but I completely forgot to post it. So even though it's being post on Saturday, read it as if it was Friday ww



Updating you on my most recent makeup looks~ 




Today's makeup was inspired by Manya!!!  I've always been obsessed with her eyemake style but it was tricky to pull out without lenses.

Did you know we share the same birth date? 

I just didn't do my nose contour (only highlight) because I have a runny nose rn 

Inspo:



Scans by galrevo





 Diamond Lash "Cats eye"
 Off-Brand

20240801





 Diamond Lash "Dolly eye"
 Off-Brand

Larie gave me a pair of "Dolly eye" (and the lowers as well) 
Now I want a whole pack! I'm obsessed! 

20240729



 Diamond Lash "Celeb eye"
 Off-brand

My makeup looks lighter because I had forgot my eyeshadow palette that day, and I use it for nose contour and droop 

But I was really enjoying my hair! I washed it the night before and it was a still a little bit damp when I went to bed, so I woke up with waves! 


So today I went restocking my brow pencil and found out that the bottom lashes I find locally were on sale with 80% off 

I just threw it all in the basket 


(And yes, even my q-tips have to be pink!)



2 comments:

Weekend ~

  Last Saturday was so fun!  I  had a meet-up with my gyarusa at Bairro da Liberdade (FIY: São Paulo's own Little Tokyo)! It was right a...