Thursday, February 2, 2023

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!


 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!!

I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet to Come concert in Busan  I was supposed to go with Lorena and Letícia but both fell sick recently, so I decided to go by my own as the tickets were already bought.

Of course it wasn't as fun as it would be with my friends but I had a blast anyways!!!





I don't have any pics of my full outfit but I was wearing my #ARMYpurple Ghost of Harlem top and Melissa platform jelly shoes, alongside my new mega flare jeans pants from C&A! 

However I wasn't very lucky to be in a session where people were hyped and yearning to dance and sing along (⁠´⁠;⁠︵⁠;⁠`⁠) there were a few people there who did, and thanks to them I felt comfortable enough to dance, sing and scream, but I wish my session had a more hyped up audience.

Only three ARMY with bombs. Many kept a poker face throughout the entire thing and didn't move a finger even when J-Hope asked everyone to do a heart with our arms. Not to mention those who stayed on their phones. I mean, are you really an ARMY???

Thankfully, I sat right next to the stairs and I could get up and dance and headbang without actually bothering who was behind me! "Run BTS" was amazing of course but "Fire" and "Idol" really got me TURNT! ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧ I yelled the lyrics so much that my throat is now a bit sore, and almost fell from the stairs LMAO.

And JK... Oh JK... He definitely makes me feel ~*tHiNGs~ ꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

My ultimate heartthrob and dream bunny boy (⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠) if only he could have showed a bit more of his tattoos at that concert...

Cried so much at Jin's lil speech too... (⁠っ⁠˘̩⁠╭⁠╮⁠˘̩⁠)⁠っ Missing my Astronaut boy!


After I got out my session I found a macaron kiosk and got myself a bubblegum-flavored one! It was the first time I ever saw a bubblegum macaron and I absolutely loved it!!!

I was meant to go to Sephora to try on some stuff but the mall was almost closing and had to head back home ಥ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ಥ I actually live pretty far from the nearest Sephora so I can't always go there.

I had a lot of fun at my session even though there were a lot of misfortunes, and now I'm hoping to go to an actual concert when they're back in 2025. Until then, I really hope JK will release his solo album somewhat soon!

Now it's bedtime! Lots of work and studying tomorrow!



1 comment:

  1. I got so hyped reading that TvT I searched for the theaters here but I cannot go on both days. What an amazing feeling screaming the lyrics TvT <3 I wanted to experience just that haha You're so lucky you did not lose the chance & when even by yourself.

    ReplyDelete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...