Sunday, January 29, 2023

Week recap!

 



What a stressful week, dear God! (⁠ᗒ⁠ᗩ⁠ᗕ⁠)

This week tired me to the bones. I had only done my makeup twice (⁠。⁠•́⁠︿⁠•̀⁠。⁠)

Lots of drama at my job, I messed up my studying routine, there were two days where I had to wake up at 6AM to get my medicine prescription and I accidentally asked for the wrong medication... Many, many stuff happened, but there were also a few highlights!

20230123

I cleaned my room and opened up space for a study desk! I'd say it's still under construction but I'm already loving it!


The desk itself is very old (bought in the 90s kind of old lol) but it's still functional and that's all that matters ww maybe I'll get to cover it up with some cute paper!

Also, I finally got to watch "That 90's Show"! "That 70's Show" is my favorite show ever and I was surprisingly amused by the spin-off.




Nicki's outfits were a SERVE in this episode and I was dying for the hibiscus dress!

20230124

The second and last look of the week, but it was pretty cute and I got very heartwarming compliments!



I basically did the same makeup from Monday but with purple eyeshadow and longer lower lashes!

20230127

I went to Daiso to get a corkboard for my little studying corner and there were some new and kawaii puffy stickers!!! I couldn't resist! Got myself two sheets.





And of course, I used them to decorate my corkboard!


Happily married hedgehogs (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡


Unfortunately their glue isn't very strong so you have to be very careful and choose wisely where to stick them, but they're adorable!

20230129

It was finally my day-off and the sun was bright so I grabbed my tanning oil and went out to the yard!

I spent two hours sunbathing and it started to rain by the afternoon, so the tan turned out very light but it is there!



(Notice the pale neck lol I don't tan neck or face!)


I got a liiiiiiittle burnt on the left side of my body but nothing really serious, it was very slight, my skin didn't feel irritated at all and the redness kind of faded after moisturizer.

If I'm lucky on my next day-off, I'll try to tan just a little bit more because I know from past experiences that I can get a bit more darker.

I find natural tan much more beautiful than bed tan, but it's so hard to get! The sweating is awful and it's not really fun to stay under burning summer sunlight for hours, not if you're not at the beach or at the pool, but there is no way I'll be going to the beach ATM so the yard it is (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

Hope this new week is better! ~




No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...