Sunday, December 25, 2022

メリクリ!


 

Hey everyone! Hope you're enjoying this holiday with your beloved ones! 

As for me, I'm spending Christmas with my chosen family 

In Latin America, we dine, exchange gifts and celebrate at the eve. As for the 25th, we just get lazy and eat leftovers lol



Make close-up 


 Ageha Fairy Eye + Diamond Lash Princess Eye


I got a few Christmas gifts, of course! 


From Lorena, a Bayonetta dakimakura! I really couldn't ask for anything better! Ww



And a few cute Daiso treats, a gingerbread man, and a L'Occitane soap!


Lorena's mom got me a super cute mini ballerina statue!


Letícia gave me a seashell dish (I'm a sucker do anything marine-themed) and a lollipop keychain to go with the Bayo dakimakura! 


Dinner!


I also made sugarplums for the first time!

They're not really a thing in our Christmas culture but I wanted to try it out (as an ex-ballet dancer). They turned out delicious!


I'm so grateful for having my chosen family by my side this Christmas, I'm so lucky. (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

I hope you're cozy, getting a lot of gifts and treats and stocking stuffers, keeping yourself warm if you're in the northern hemisphere, or fresh if you're in the southern, like me.

On to the new year's eve!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...