Friday, December 23, 2022

Hello?


Is there anybody in here? ┐⁠(⁠´⁠ー⁠`⁠)⁠┌

I'm actually alive, you guys!

After I was fired from my previous job, I spent a whole month indoors + being anxious full time + studying for some college entrance exams. So I didn't really have anything to post. (⁠・ั⁠ω⁠・ั⁠)


I'm slowly getting back to being an everyday gal now that I'm at a new job.

Here are a few recent makeup looks and co*des (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤








I'm now working at an eyewear retail, so it's a whole new world compared to The Body Shop. I've always loved and I still love TBS, I had a blast working for them during all those years, but it's a cycle that have ended and it wasn't making sense for me anymore, so in other words, I'm actually glad that they fired me out. I could take some time to rest and rediscover passion for hobbies I had lost, and to spend more time with my friends.

Eyewear is familiar for me as I need prescription glasses, but so new at the same time, so that's why it took me a few days to get used to this radical change.

Life goes on!


And please, be kind to retail workers this season (always be, but specially during Christmas time)!


See ya!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, feels so good to hear from you :') Phew, you found a new job & hopefully took some time for yourself. It was kinda shocking the latest news of getting fired but yeah, such a relief you felt this way; of a circle closing ♡ Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Sad to hear you got fired, but glad that it worked out for you! Hope your new job is good!

    ReplyDelete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...