Friday, August 19, 2022

Weekend and monday recap! + New glasses

 


First of all, sorry for not posting as much! I had a crazy week!

I spent most of last week organizing and shopping for my best friend Lorena's birthday party (♡ω♡ ) ~♪ her bday is actually on the 11st but we decided to throw the celebration at the 14th so I could attend it.


 Saturday 

I left work and went right away to her place! I got two BT21 crafting toys at the mall for our sleepover ( ◜‿◝ )♡ We all love BTS, specially Letícia (ʃƪ^3^)one was for beaded bracelets and the other for stuffed toy keychains!

As my bias is JungKook and pink is my favorite color, of course I did Cooky in both! (◕દ◕)



The box for the bracelets was unnecessarily big though lol


And here's my finished Cooky toy ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Lorena did Koya and Letícia did Mang.

I don't have any pictures of our bracelets though, as we're still figuring out how to finish it without being permanently knotted around the wrist wwwwwww

Then, we had lasagna and watched the new Simpsons shorts and the movie from 2007, as it's Lorena's favorite cartoon (。・ω・。)ノ♡

 By the way, here's my present for her:


It was an eyeshadow palette with golden shades (her favorites, because, you know, she's a Leo!), a lipstick, a Hello Kitty makeup pouch and two L'Óccitane bar soaps with a scent I know she loves (´ε` ) 


 Sunday 

Lorena knew we were throwing her a party, but I wanted the theme and decorations to be a surprise, so Letícia and I spent the whole noon and early evening doing everything. Only the cake was on Lorena because she always picks the cake wwww






The theme was disco party! Disco is one of her favorite themes and music genres and we did everything with a lot of color. Beyoncé was kind of a "sub-theme" too as she ordered cake toppers of her. Lore is the most devoted Beyhive in the whole world and Beyoncé's biggest fan. 



I made this mini dance floor out of  3D origami paper and covered the star-shaped ornaments with holographic glitter! I was also the one who found the holographic plates and cups!

Lorena's outfit was a replica of Margot Robbie's cowgirl Barbie look! I did her makeup, as always (•ө•)♡


My makeup:




I couldn't take any pictures of my full outfit but I was wearing  , Melissa rose slides I showed here and SheIn earrings (borrowed from Lore!).

Lashes were 小悪魔ageha "Fairy eye" combined with 3 pieces of Diamond Lash "Sweet Eye" lowers, and all that glitter and pink shadows were ColourPop (from the "In the Hue" palette), and MAC Dazzleshadow liquid glitter in "Diamond Crumbles" for inner corners! 

Besides that, I wore everything from my daily makeup.

Hers:


Not gyaru but of course I'll detail how I did it, so you can all get the look!

I used mostly ColourPop for shadows (from the Strawberry palette), but also used the MAC Chinese New Year 2022 palette, MAC Dazzleshadow liquid glitter in "Blinking Brilliant" on lids and ColourPop x Hocus Pocus glitter in "Amok, Amok, Amok, Amok" for inner corners and under eyebrows. Lashes are Barbie x ColourPop, eyeliner is KYLIE pen eyeliner (however, the credits for this one part goes to her because I don't risk lining someone else's eyes lol)

Brows were KYLIE brow pencil and gel, lips were MAC liquid lipstick in "Lucky to be a Lotus" with KYLIE lipgloss in "Damn Gina" on top.


 Monday 

A very post-party lazy day!!! ~ ゴロゴロ

We saw a movie and then binge-watched BTS vlogs, and ordered Korean food in between!!! (*´ω`*)


Blueberry bubble tea while we were waiting for the K-Food (◔‿◔)


Sotteok-sotteok (sausage + rice cakes) and corn dog! I was dying to try out sotteok-sotteok after seeing JungKook having some in his vlog!

I'm so not a fan of spicy food, so I had a bit of a hard time with the sauce on the sotteok-sotteok but besides that it's really good!!! Korean rice cakes taste very different of the Japanese!

Corn dog is a 10/10, would have ten more if I could lol


Fried sweet potatoes AKA goguma twigim and chicken!

Letícia and Lorena also had some other food like bibimbap and jajangmyeon but they're not really my thing so I left these entirely for them ww

The day ended with me going to an emergency dentist because of some issues I didn't take care of before and worsened suddenly... But that's a long story.

I went home by Tuesday morning, after a four hour sleep because we spent half of the dawn hysterically laughing at funny food packages.


You might have noticed that I have brand new, scarlet red frames!

I wish I could tell a beautiful story to it, as if I was passing by some store and they got my attention and it was love at the first sight.

But unfortunately, this is the harsh, ugly truth:


Yup.

My beloved sheer-purple frames broke in two pieces and in an irreversible way. I had to find new frames that the lenses could fit in as soon as I could, and in a better turn of events, I found those super cute red frames.


It was one of those weekends that makes you feel even a little bit bummed out for having to go back to work, specially because we live so far from each other!!!

I already can't wait to be reunited with them again (。•́︿•̀。)




No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...