Saturday, August 20, 2022

BLACKPINK Lisa inspired hairstyle ♡

 Hey, how ya doing? ~

Did you see BLACKPINK's new MV "PINK VENOM"???

There is this part where Lisa is seen with braided odango buns and I HAD to give it a try!




Odango buns were always so difficult to me, but since I'm very into braids rn, I thought it could be a little easier and... I was right!!!

Today's look 




I'm gonna wear this hairstyle A WHOLE DAMN LOT from now on!!! It's so easy to do and stays in place all day long!

Some other time I'll try Jennie's ribbon braids too ( ◜‿◝ )♡


Jennie is my BP bias btw!

Bye bye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...