Sunday, August 21, 2022

今日のえいみーりん

 Hello, hello!

I tried a bit different eyeshape today, inspired by Manya ~



Close-up:


 Diamond Lash "Cats Eye" + Dolly Wink "Natural Cute" 

Although I do like this style, it's so painfully hard to show up on camera! These selfies simply don't do justice Ó╭╮Ò I have a feeling that this specific shape works better with lenses.

Manya makeup tutorial:



Today I met this gorgeous rottweiler girl named Ruby for the second time ( ◜‿◝ )♡ I didn't take any pictures of her previously so it was my chance!




Rottweilers are stereotypically seen as bad-tempered and violent dogs, but trust me, I'm way more violent than Ruby lol she's a sweetheart!!!


Byeki!

1 comment:

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...