Friday, June 24, 2022

Liz Lisa Doll GET


I received something very exciting in the mail today!

My first Liz Lisa Doll item!!! (ノ*0*)ノ


I was looking for a black coat to wear at my job because we're only allowed to wear black or grey clothing. I barely have winter clothes, and I had no really good piece for that except for a black denim jacket that ain't much warm. It's VERY cold in the mall because the AC is crazy, even during wintertime, so it can get extra freezing for us.

Luckily, I found a girl on Instagram selling so many cute J-Fashion stuff and she had this LLD coat from a 2014 fukubukuro:




It's a lot more simple and basic than most LLD items, but it's exactly what I was looking for, and it's LLD either way! Personally, I like LLD way better than LL because it was just so funky, cute and flashy! I've always dreamed about putting my hands in one of their pieces!

(Also, Pikarin was a major gal crush back in the day, next to Kumicky and Tsubasa. I was a very Popteen person when I was younger)

So it came in after only three days by the noon, all the way from another state. Today was a quite warm day for winter as it was around 25⁰C, and it's probably going to be like this on the next few days as well, so I'm not wearing it too soon, but it'll definitely get very cold further in July. I can't wait to rock it at my job!


I love the embroidery so much!!

It's made out of a metallic thread, soooo beautiful and it does stand out a lot in the black.

And there is also the classic Liz Lisa Doll Engrish. I can't figure out what it says in the second line wwwwwww it's something like "Nothing makes me happier than ????? close to you". I first thought it was "thanking", then "thinking", but it seems like it was supposed to be "going" but it looks like "koing"????

"Nothing makes me happier than koing close to you"???????

Anyways...


Love their tag so freaking much!


The buttons have tiny little stars around them!

It's a VERY warm coat, the fuzzy cap is super comfy and the fabric feels very soft. It's a bit tight around my arms but if I didn't squish myself a little to fit in then it wouldn't be Japanese clothing lol it was a perfect fit on my 1.55m tall colleague though wwww


I noticed there were a few new Sanrio items at my local Daiso today!

Nothing much different than what I already have but I had to get this adorable cup!


I love me some kawaii cups!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...