Thursday, June 23, 2022

Melissa Sale GETS




I've been waiting for this moment for months!!!

Melissa is having a super Winter sale, right on time for my wardrobe renewal! Since my taste changed a lot, I've gained weight and I don't like/wear most of my shoes these days, I've been looking out for new stuff.

I got a bag and two pairs of shoes for 50% off! ヽ(。◕o◕。)ノ.

Melissa is one of my favorite brands, and in case you haven't heard of it, they're super famous for their bubblegum-scented plastic shoes and bags and invented the iconic jelly shoes back in the 1970's. They do a lot of collabs with couture designers and I'm a huge fan of their Vivienne Westwood collabs! They're known as Melissa Plastic Dreams in the US.

Their shoes hurt my feet like hell NGL but my feet are sensitive with any other brand too, so... Who cares wwwww


I've been drooling over this bag for MONTHS and I didn't expect to get it for 50% off! It's a large handbag that screams gal IMO, I think I'd look so cute in an agejo or simply gyaru-kei coord!


It has this tiny QR code printed over one of the hearts that unlocks an exclusive Instagram filter!


And there's also this strap (?) thing so you can "close" it.

Moving on to the shoes...



(Don't mind my hairy legs, it's winter lol)

These are the Seduction VI and aren't they the cutest thing you've ever seen???

That flower-printed bow is like SO HUGE!!! SO EXTRAVAGANT!!!



Usually I'm not a fan of slide shoes but these??? LOOK AT THEM!

They're hella adorable and I have so many coords in mind now!

 Curiously, the best fit of these slides for are size 5, and that's very strange considering I'm a 7.  The flats are 6. I guess their shoes are larger than from other brands, so if you're considering buying from them and have slim feet like mine, get it on one or two sizes smaller.

That's all for today!

I'm super tired, it was a very exhausting day at work!

Bye ~


3 comments:

  1. Those shoes are both ADORABLE! I like that their shoes are recyclable too! I bought some Vivienne Westwood x melissa rocking horse shoes when they were having a mega sale in USA. Also some velvet animal-toes heels that are too high for me to wear really... but 90% off? I got them anyway

    The mega ribbon is awesome and the roses are 💘Can't wait to see your coords!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rocking horse shoes were a major hit here! Specially among the lolita comm!
      And yep, they're super eco-friendly!

      Delete
    2. Yes! SO many Lolitas here have them now, including me! I wish I'd had more money to buy more colorways, but I only got Red and Black :3

      Delete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...