Wednesday, May 25, 2022

My anime doppelganger!!!???

 Everyone's excited about the return of Hunter x Hunter, and although I've never seen or read it, I'm very happy for fans and specially for Mr. Togashi who's feeling better enough to update the series! As a die-hard Sailor Moon fan, I feel like I should be happy and grateful for the improvement of his health (in case you didn't know, he's married to Naoko Takeuchi, the author of Sailor Moon!).

My best friend is SO obsessed with HxH, specially with Hisoka, and yesterday pointed out that I have an uncanny resemblance to a certain character.

 If you thought of Illumi, you've got it right.



I've been told a lot of times that I look intimidating and tbh I can see why now lol his huge ass dark eyes freak me out!

Some of my friends' top comments at our WhatsApp group yesterday:

"You've got the same depressive expression"

"He's canonically a ballet dancer [as you are]"

"He dissociates a lot [like you do] too"

"He's very manipulative and I can totally see you being like that if you reached the villain status"


Do you agree or are my friends being plain evil? (≧▽≦) I do think I've got the same creepy, dark-eyed look though! ʘ‿ʘ

No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...