Wednesday, May 25, 2022

I'm back... Sort of!

Hello everyone, Amyrin here!

I know it's been a while, and I've missed you guys!

Tbh, from late March to just recently, I was very unmotivated to keep doing gal. I experienced seasonal depression, switched my medication twice, plus simply adult life.

Now that I'm feeling better my motivation is back again!!!

Here's a look I loved from last Sunday




A lot happened meanwhile.

I made up with my friends, which made me really really happy; I turned 24 back in March; I was promoted to shop manager; just to name a few!

Also, I decided to withdraw from most of the gyaru community for a bunch of reasons. There was some drama going on at the Discord server, and I'm still not very sure about what happened, but things seem to be very weird since then. It also became somewhat popular again thanks to TikTok; which is good, but with that there are many new newbies who can't seem to understand what it really is and are trying to speak over veterans and create more drama. 

As I've always said, community brings me joy and I love helping new gals. However, things took an exhausting turn recently and I just... Don't want to be engaged anymore. I'm an adult, I'm no longer available for online drama and argue with 13yos anymore. I now only interact with those I ACTUALLY like and like me back, for the sake of my mental health.

Not to mention the gatekeeping.

Oh, the gatekeeping!

My makeup style has received a few backlash in the past and I'm just over it now. You do you, I do myself. World would be a lot better if people respected each other's personal preferences.

I'm not sure if I'll post as much as I did in the past, but I'll try my best since my blog is the only place I feel safe. It feels definitely harder to do gal everyday as it was in a few months ago, so I'll not have stuff to post everyday and I hope you understand! <3

Love and missed u guys

Xo Amyrin

4 comments:

  1. I'm soooo happy to hear from you & I can relate with the seasonal depression... No, you don't have time for such online stuff, you've got your own life which is important, whatever you do do it because you have fun doing it.
    I don't really know if it will help but my journey with gal I would abstain from getting into the community for this exact reason. I'd rather read the blogs & watch videos from gals I like than read drama & gatekeeping stuff which were leaving a negative energy which ruined the whole thing. I wanna see happy gals having fun & being themselves, not being robots.
    If you want you can watch my video & connect with me (I don't like being too much of an incognito ^~^") https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8YAg9CPfGU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! I've subscribed to your channel!!!

      Delete
  2. Aww glad to see you back again, I missed you! I hope you're okay <33 and I totally get what you mean... I like to stay in my own little bubble and do my thing, I find I'm much happier ^~^ Congrats on the promotion!

    ReplyDelete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...