Saturday, February 12, 2022

New nails and gets!



Dang, I miss blogging! 

Been really unmotivated to do anything besides staying bed and watching Twin Peaks recently lol

Yet I managed to do some new nails!


They're really simple but I LOVE how they turned out! I used a matte neon pink polish + 2 coats of pink/purpleish glitter polish + flake glitter polish.

 I ran out of nails in my right size though (´;ω;`) and the store I usually buy them ran out of stock too. Guess I'll have to adapt bigger/smaller nails next time.



I went out to get a new scrunchie and found super cute pastel bead earrings, too lovely to resist! (´ . .̫ . `)


I took this selfie at a konbini because I was chatting with Nana and wanted to show her the earrings wwwww

(This place has Hershey's hot chocolate and coffee btw! Since I'm caffeine-intolerant I went for the Cookies'n Cream chocolate! I like it!)

I found the lipglosses from the same line of a shimmering lipstick I got other day, and I had to get one! The shade is really beautiful and shimmering, however...

It stinks like HELL and tastes awful!

It's really gorgeous and not too sheer but unfortunately I'll wear it less often than I want.


Been wanting to try out individual lash pieces as bottom lashes for a while and found them for like R$2. They are very thin so it looks decent enough after a few coats of eyeliner and mascara combined, but still too natural-looking.

Please don't mind the makeup, I did it very poorly only to try them out lol


Maybe thicker lashes would look better but they quite work for a sweeter makeup style!

And last but not least

The scrunchie www


Yes it has rhinestones! ~キラキラ


2 comments:

  1. Your nails came out so cute!!!! How do you put them on? I used glue in the past but they always end up popping off XD
    And yeah, thicker lower lashes would def work out better to fill it out more with the top. Unless you wanna buy several of those individual ones and make your own XD
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear the Kiss New York nail glues! They're the best and last a few days!

      Delete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...