Monday, February 14, 2022

Today's mail!


Happy Valentine's Day, gals!

Today my mailbox gave me some love (≧▽≦)

I just received my Ghost of Harlem shirt and boxes of Diamond Lash! It's the first time I actually buy a full box of DL, as previously I've only bought pairs from a now closed shop that cut the boxes and sold the lashes like this. 

They're the Cats Eye and Glamorous Eye, and I'm sharing them with my gal pal Akei! Each of us will stay with 3 pairs of our favorite model and 2 of the other.

This Ghost of Harlem piece is a lacey cami-like shirt, very different of what we usually see from the brand! I believe it's from a 2014 spring-summer collection that had lace as its focus and theme. It's very romantic, sexy and bold at the same time!

I still can't believe the price I paid for it. So far it was my cheapest brand item! If I convert the price to USD, it would be lower than $10.

I'm eyeing a GLAVIL cross necklace for next month, if I'm lucky enough. It would look beautiful with this shirt!

Now for the Local Motion coat...

You might be wondering why it took so long for me to show it. Well, it was one of the most stressing packages I had to deal with lol

The seller shipped it to the wrong address, so it was returned, I had to pay for the shipping again (though I believe she should have paid it herself bc y'know... It was her mistake, but at that point I just wanted this drama to be over), so I had to wait for almost a month to finally have this damn coat with me.

BUT NOW THIS BABE'S HOME!


Can you see the glitter??? I'm in love!

It's a S so feels a little tight but it's totally wearable, so not much of a problem. It's definitely very warm and now I'm excited for winter! Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...