Tuesday, February 8, 2022

I'm back... Sort of

The last week was a painful one.

My vacations started last Wednesday but I had no rest.

The landlady freaked out about Salem for absolutely no reason and made my life and of other people (including my mother) a hell because of it. She forced me to get rid of him by spreading lies about me.

Since my mother was never really the most supportive, she wasn't on my side. Which made things worst.

Of course it's not like I'd abandon him.

I called some friends and one of my dearest agreed to take care of him while I don't move out of here. She brought him home yesterday.

This was out last shot together before he was gone:

As soon as I get out of here, I'll sue that bitch. I have enough evidences of her harassment in chat messages and audios and I honestly can't wait for that. I'm feeling peaceful, karma will do its job.

Before I started my break from my job, my energy to do my makeup fell to zero because of exhaustion and for a few days I broke the dressing code and went with a bare face. I'm slowly recovering from all of this (tiredness, drama, my mother calling Salem names, only to name a few). Been binge-watching Twin Peaks as healing lol

On a lighter note, there are some pretty dope stuff coming in soon!

I got two boxes of Diamond Lash and a Ghost of Harlem shirt I found at Enjoei!!!! The shirt was so insanely cheap that I almost couldn't believe it! 

Also, I'm meeting up with my gal friend Akei on Saturday! Can't wait!

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about that! But I'm relieved that one of your friends took him in. Hope something can be done about this!
    Also what is Enjoei?
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling! Enjoei is a Brazilian website very very similar to Mercari! Xo

      Delete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...