Sunday, January 23, 2022

Vacation Program!


18 days until my vacations! (*´ω`*)

There are so many things I want to do!!!

I'll leave work for 20 days and it's been a looooong ago since the last time I rested for so many days!

I'm so excited I decided to write down a program!


Week 1: this week's for resting!
I've been really exhausted both physically and mentally and I'll take my time to heal and regain energy.

Meditation, therapy, exercises, home ballet lessons, skincare... I also have a spa day scheduled for February 14th! Self-love is first love (ʘᴗʘ✿)


Week 2: cleaning, organizing and laundry.

I'm dying to do a full cleanse on my room and rearrange a few things, but being busy + having depression makes things a little difficult for me to have it perfectly clean and my laundry basket completely empty. So after taking proper care of myself, I'm going on a big cleaning week!

I've been looking out for room inspo because I'm no longer happy with how my room looks. Things changed since Salem and now I share my stuff with a litterbox and such. And I want it to look MORE GAL too!


Week 3: go out!

I'm probably going out throughout the previous weeks, but this one will be dedicated to outdoors fun!

São Paulo is one hell of a metropolis, there is soooo much to see and I want to visit new places, go to a pool, roller skate and many more.

And get a tan, of course!


I miss skating so much! If I'm not mistaken the last time I went out to skate was in September ಥ‿ಥ I'll probably have to relearn how to skate lol


I reeeeaaaaally wanted to go to the beach but unfortunately that won't be possible for now. My budget's too low ATM (。•́︿•̀。)

I'll try to enjoy it as much as possible either way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...