Saturday, January 22, 2022

Let's try to tan... Again!



Today my coworker gave me away her unused bronzing body highlighter from a Instagram-hyped Brazilian brand called Skelt. They're specialized in self-tanning lotions and body makeup and been selling crazy since some popular influencers and celebs started wearing and promoting their products.

When I first heard of this product, I wasn't expecting that it would look so bronzed!!!

It glows like the freaking sun and my skin looks beautifully tanned with it!

It's called the "Red Carpet Glow" body highlighter ✯

Closeup

My arm x my tights with no product on

Because body makeup, specially the shimmering ones, are messy, I went on a quick trip to the drugstore to get their self-tanning mitt and a tanning oil from a different brand, because the sun is finally out again and I'll try one more time to tan safely and successfully. The Australian Gold spray gel was one huge disappointment 
(´;ω;`)



I really hope this tanning oil works because if it doesn't I *yells*

My day off is on Monday and if the weather stays like it is right now, hopefully I'll be naturally gold-looking soon!

I love love love the Skelt highlighter and I'll try to wear it everyday if I get the time to put it on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...