Saturday, January 8, 2022

Sukiya meet + new nails


Last Tuesday I met up with Nana at Sukiya for dinner ( ◜‿◝ )♡

We don't see each other for a month now, as she's working in a different The Body Shop store. I missed her!


Bby ( ˘ ³˘)♥

I had kara ague and gohan ~ I actually wanted to try chashu lamen but it was too hot and I feel sick if I eat that kind of food with that weather ಠ﹏ಠ







Nana and I took some プリ in my Nintendo DSi (◕ᴗ◕✿) the software is Sparkle Snapshots and it's not available for downloading in the DSi anymore but there is a 3DS version at eShop!



My original plan was to make a Dolly Wink inspired short set; which I did, but the quality of the nail tips were awful and they don't fit well, then they ended up not sticking at all, causing me to lose one of them in the street.

So now that holidays season is gone (thanks God), I went back to super long nails! I sketched some ideas back in December and brought one of them to life.




Unfortunately I couldn't use the same stickers on both hands but I think it's pretty neat looking anyways! One of my best sets so far! (✿^‿^)

I call it "Barbie Fairytopiacore" wwwww




4 comments:

  1. I miss going to restaurants like that so so much ;; also I love the hibi top! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pandemic really took the fun out of the world :(
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing the name of that Puri app! The eShop is about to close for good so I quickly downloaded it ;3;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!!! I've heard about eShop closing, it's a bummer that Nintendo gives 0 fcks about older consoles :(

      Delete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...