Sunday, January 2, 2022

今日のえいみーりん



So it's finally 2022! (≧▽≦)

Happy new year, y'all!


I'm only back to work at Wednesday (THANKS LORD) but I went out today because, somehow, Salem got a flea infestation (╯︵╰,) I have no idea how, he doesn't go out for three months! 

But anyways, I went to get his flea medicine, have some french fries with cheddar and bacon and grab some snacks to enjoy my days off to the fullest.

Which means...

MY FIRST CO*DE OF THE YEAR!





Dress: SheIn 
Shoes and acce: off-brand

The weather feels warmer but it's January Showers season (it's like April showers! But in January!). I forgot to bring an umbrella with me and it began to rain REALLY HARD when I was at the mall. So I when I was done shopping I went to McDonald's again and got a sundae to wait for the rain to stop lol


When I got brain freezed:


Back home I took some selfies (with my nose stripe worn off lmao I can't wait to not wear masks no more):







Makeup closeup:


Now I'll dedicate the rest of my days off to taking care of Salem. I'm really worried about him (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ he can't stop scratching himself and there is flea dust all over my room (ᗒᗩᗕ)

I'm meeting up with Nana to dine at Sukiya on Tuesday though! Probably our last hang out together before she moves away (´;︵;`)



2 comments:

  1. Awwww sorry to hear that about the fleas Dx They're the worst! But as long as you keep up with getting rid of them, you guys will be fine in no time! Also loooooove your look!!! So adorable! I can't wait for the summer and hopefully no masks ;_;
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salem is so much better now! I still find fleas but he's not scratching himself as much anymore. And thank you!!!

      Delete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...