Monday, January 10, 2022

New gets ☆



I've been trying my best to save money and spend less on unnecessary stuff, but the necessary stuff can be cute too!

I had a list of things I needed to buy and was lucky to find them for nice prices and cute-looking (人*´∀`)。*゚+

I went to my local Daiso to get some socks and I found some hibiscus-printed! They were at men's section but do I care? www


I also got a pair of plain black socks said to be water resistant and odorless (◔‿◔) wwww

I've been looking for cute cups because I don't have many. When I moved out to the shared house I had a total of 2 cups and broke one ミ●﹏☉ミ the other one is one of those porcelain coffee cups so not very practical for, like, water.

Daiso has just received these CHO⇒adorable Kuromi cups! I HAD TO GET IT!!!!



As someone who grew up in a small town which the weather is hot and dry as the hell must be, I never really needed cold weather clothes. Since I moved away, most of the jackets and coats I own are second hand given to me by my relatives or friends, but almost none are THAT warm and many are for room wear only.

I found this CRAZILY CUTE Mickey Mouse oversized sweater for half of the price!!! I never ever wear yellow but this pastel shade is lovely ( ◜‿◝ )♡ also, it gives me some sort of "georgiekaji" (Georgie's own gal style) vibes www



There's an illuminati Mickey eye in the front ⊙﹏⊙


When I got home, I opened Google and went on a hunt for a brand focused on tropical/Hawaiian motives because old school and beachy stuff are my boom rn, and found about Hawaii-based brand Local Motion. There was some of their stuff at a Brazilian version of Depop and let me tell you guys, THEY'RE JUST LIKE ALBA ROSA AND 90'S COCOLULU!!!!!

Some of the items I found (but I didn't buy):

(Almost got these pants but the fabric is a shitty one)





And now for the item I got:



TELL ME THIS AIN'T THE CUTEST SHIT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! /YELLS

Looks so much like the 90's kogal coats as these ones:


Now I just need some chunky platforms to complete the look www (✷‿✷)

I'm totally getting more Local Motion pieces in the future! They're really cheap if second handed!


Shopee is the #1 shopping app in Brazil right now due to its cheap prices and free shipping. I got a coupon and it came right in time to stock on eyebrow pencils!

While browsing the app to see if I could find something nice, I came by this gorgeous (and cheap!) stainless steel hibiscus set:


It was too beautiful to resist! Lol

The only unnecessary thing I got this month x) I can't wait to have the necklace around my neck!

The Local Motion coat was by far my favorite get! The co*des are gonna be so bomb! (✯ᴗ✯)




2 comments:

  1. Aww omg that Kuromi cup is so cute <3
    That brand is awesome! I love the hibiscus sweater and zebra skirt... so cool you have a local brand like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm eyeing the hibi sweater already! If it doesn't sell out I'm grabbing it... *Wink wink*

      Delete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...