Wednesday, January 19, 2022

No-sweets diet!!!??

 I thought the healing care and process for upper earlobe piercing would be easy and fast. I was wrong! (●´⌓`●)

I was told to NOT eat sweets for at least 15 days!!! ~サゲ↓

I should avoid soda, bacon and fried food as well (´;ω;`)

This is way less fun than I expected (・ัω・ั)

I also was advised to not sleep on the jewel, which caused me to not sleep well last night. Everytime I felt the back of the jewel poking me I readjusted my head to make sure I wasn't sleeping on it ( ≧Д≦)


Obviously I wasn't in the mood to do my makeup today. Cho-tired (╥﹏╥)

Unfortunately...

This is probably my last piercing at least for now... I hate diets, taking time from my already cluttered routine to do things like spraying a sanitizer, and this will take at least 2 months of care + at least 6 to heal completely therefore I cannot change the jewel ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀) 

THIS IS A DAMN EARLOBE PIERCING. IT SHOULDN'T BE THAT HARD ಥ‿ಥ There it goes my dreams of a fully bejeweled ear!!!

I was so naive to think it would be simple and that I could change the jewel in a few days
 。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。

This morning I ordered green tea with blueberry and lemon juice; as far as I researched these ingredients are healing and anti-inflammatory.

Gotta focus on work now
Bye~

2 comments:

  1. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Is that a new thing? I don't remember having to do all that but keep the ear lobe clean after I got my second piercing. o_O
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know, these were always the basic healing care :'(

      Delete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...