Tuesday, January 18, 2022

2022年1月18日


Two months til my birthday! ~アゲ!

And 26 days til my vacations (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Today happened a lot of things ww

I accidentally did a makeup look very similar to Kyiirippu's older style! I've been experimenting lately and forgot my usual lashes at home (again), so I went with the pair I had that are the same Daiso lashes she used to wear a while ago.



Kirie's:



Of course it's not the same makeup because I didn't plan it + I keep myself loyal at to my extreme namidabukuro, but the thicker droop looked good and cool imo. I'm definitely wearing this more often!

Yesterday I got a fake heart-shaped conch piercing because suddenly I'm very very into piercings. I've never cared about it at all and I'm really surprised that I suddenly turned into it? lol but I don't have the money to put on a real one right now, so I found this super cheap babe.

NGL I sometimes look more like a Monster High knockoff than a gal LMAO

Nana-chan's on her vacations and I asked her to come to the mall so we could gossip and have some desserts after my shift (ʘᴗʘ✿) I'm so glad her moving was delayed! Lol

we once again went to outback wwww

I talked about how much I'm into piercings rn and that I'm dying to get my upper lobe pierced, and since she's into piercings as well, she encouraged me and actually PAID for it WWWWWW

Latin-American culture fun facts: most baby girls have their earlobes pierced as soon as they're born, so it's very rare to see one without it. Recently there's been a lot of discussion surrounding wether this cultural aspect is problematic or not, as most pierce their kids to "not be mistaken by a boy", but I sincerely don't see much of a problem in that. Sure, gender roles are shitty and that's not what piercings should be used for, but this habit originally comes from indigenous people (AKA those who actually should own the American land therefore they're the original people) and earlobe piercing is barely painful so it's not like it's a pain worse than vaccine needles or such (which is a pain a baby will, or at least should, go through). 

When there was a controversy around Hillary Duff piercing her baby's earlobe I was confused and surprised that most cultures don't do that. In Latin America we start wearing earrings such an early age that I don't comprehend the drama.

Anyways!


Ta-da!

If you told me a month ago that I'd have a second hole in my ears I wouldn't believe that at all wwwww talk about someone who didn't give shit about it.

So excited to have it fully healed and create many different earring combos!!!

I think I'm entering a new boom... If I get a little better at handling pain maybe I'll get more piercings!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Yeah it's funny to see how different people react with the whole piercing thing. When I see American families go nuts if their kids want a piercing before they're 12, I'm like what's the deal? Also the part about gender roles sucks lol. The way I see it the same people would have their dogs ears and tails cropped. It's literally the same since it's done when the dogs are young. Also yeah, our ancestors did piercing as a part of culture.
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen moms lose their minds at piercings and that's freaking funny!!!!

      Delete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...