Sunday, January 16, 2022

2022年1月15日

 

I got some new lashes on Thursday! (。♡‿♡。)


I really needed a new pair, specially a dramatic one!

Yesterday I tried them on but they need to be curled. However, I left my eyelash curler at home and it's a the point it needs to be thrown away too.


Soooo underwhelming ~サゲ

So I went to daiso and got a new curler!


The box is cute ~ we


So much better already!

After mascara:



Daiso just received some new plushies too!!! They're the cutest!

Alligator baby!

Gal & Dino!


I want them all!!!!!!

As for today, it was my day off and I basically......
 Slept all day long. No joke. I deserved it!

Bye~




No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...