Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Life updates + new gets



Just wanted to blog about life a little!

Do you ever feel like you're so tired your whole body is asking for help? I know I've been talking a lot about how exhausted I am, but that's pretty much my life now (@_@;)

Good news are, my vacations will be in February. I literally can't wait! 20 days with no work, just fun! (^∇^)ノ♪

Recently, one of my coworkers (who is also one of my dearest friends) left our team in an unfortunate twist of events and it sucks. The vibes at so different at work now. Plus the holiday season is so stressful, so... I just don't wanna be an adult anymore lol


I'm experimenting with new eye makeup styles recently!

I used to feel a little intimidated to do my eyes without droop but now I'm confident enough with my experience to try it out. And I liked it a lot!





Not to brag but I'm so grateful for having super dark eyes (ʃƪ^3^)

Other look from last Saturday:


It just me or neutral shades don't feel as right???

I've improved my nose contour too, and I'm proud because I never thought it was possible lol my nose is very bumpy on the sides so contouring make these little flaws stand out but it's easier to ignore than fight against it. Which I believe it's a rule that applies to life too lmao


My paycheck was WAYYYY better this month so I'm more free to get stuff I've been wanting!

I'm officially so into manicure that I went against my decision of not wearing fakes this month so I won't get messed up when gift-wrapping.

Then I got shorter fake nails today (~ ̄³ ̄)~


I've been drooling over this holographic glitter polish for a while and decided to finally get it.


When I went to tan I realized that I don't have a lip balm with SPF anymore, and no one likes burnt lips, so I went on a hunt for one. I found this cheap and extremely adorable Minnie Mouse balm with SPF30! It's surprisingly good, one of the best lip balms I've tried!


See that Kuromi pouch in the background?

I've been pondering on wether I should get it or not because I have too many pouches already, but it was out of stock, then in stock again, and many days after I thought I should take it for good. Of course, it's Daiso!

But the special thing about this pouch is its double feature of Kuromi and Mymelo!



LOOK RIGHT INTO MY EYES AND TELL ME THIS ISN'T THE CUTEST SHIT YOU'VE EVER SEEN!!!! ♡(> ਊ <)♡

And last but not least, I've not really buying lipsticks recently bc you know, we're still in a pandemic and they don't have the same sensorial feeling as lip glosses, but when I saw this one with glitter... I just had to. It was super cheap too!



I'm dedicating a lot of time on decorating my house and island in ACNH.

I gave some furniture to Cyrus to make them pink and built a nail bar area!!!



Since Wild World my room is very pink and princessy!



I wanted it to be an open air nail bar and with an accessory kiosk next to it! I hope to host some friends there! Please tell me if you're interested in visiting ( ◜‿◝ )♡


I think I won't be blogging that much in the following days, I'm not really in the mood because of all the holidays craziness, but you can still follow me on Twitter for some occasional pics and a bunch of ACNH prints lol 

♡ @eimiirin ♡






No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...