Sunday, December 12, 2021

New nails, phone case, exte and more!

 



PMS is hitting me hard this month and because I tend to shop when I'm emotional, I ended up getting some new stuff lol


Bare nails are a NO for me now!

But long nails get in my way during this time of the year, so I got a short style set (♡ω♡ ) ~♪



I'm so in love with how they turned out!!! So sweet and girly!

Took me two days to get all of them done, as this nail polish is almost sheer and needs a few coats to look pink + drying + coats of white and glitter polish + more drying + rhinestone and sticker application + top coat + drying again.

I'm planning my next set already lol and here's a hint:






Most stuff I got were nail art materials and a box of short fake nails. I'd rather show them when I get my sets done!

I was dying to get some new exte and found a store with so many options and for really cheap! I chose navy blue this time because it reminds me of my favorite Bratz character: Jade! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

When I was a child I attempted DIY'ing her blue extensions in the live action movie with sewing thread and butterfly clips (≧▽≦)



Jade in the movie, in case you've never seen it (go watch it when you finish reading this post!!!!). She's portrayed by the beautiful Janel Parrish.



Also, those are new lashes too!!!

I FINALLYYYYY found bottom lashes locally!


I went to Ruby Rose in 渋谷109 (wwwwwww as if) and got this a-do-ra-ble keyring.

I see this keyring ever since I moved to São Paulo and been wanting it for so long! There are other similar keyrings, all very princessy, Tralala-style! (✿^‿^)


And yesterday I found out that a store in the mall is having a mega sale on their shoes and I got the platforms I've been dying to check out of my wishlist!!!! It was so cheap I got it in two colors (black x brown, beige x brown)!
I finally have nice shoes to wear this summer with my hibi printed clothes!




I was in serious need of a new phone case! It was about to rip apart and don't even ask about my pop socket!!!!! (●´⌓`●)

It's very hard to find nice cases for my phone, so I can only find transparent or solid color cases most time. I found a transparent pink silicone case with a glitter sheet and went on


(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧
FULL KIRADECO MODE!!!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧


 
Salem's paws 4 life ( ◜‿◝ )♡


Annnnndddd that's a wrap! Lol


✿ ♡ えいみーりん ♡ ✿




4 comments:

  1. Wow, I really like your nails and the phone case! Thay're sooo adorable <3 You're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu! Decoden is a huge hobby of mine! Always loved anything blinded up! Xo

      Delete
  2. Those nails are so cute! Also I'm very intrigued by the next set o.o
    I remember having so many color clip on exte! I had all sorts of colors XD Yours came out very cute!
    Omg your phone!!!! ♥
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...