Tuesday, December 7, 2021

2021年12月05日

 


I haven't been blogging as much because exhaustion is really consuming my whole body and soul these days! (╯︵╰,)

Working as a salesperson kinda makes you dislike holiday season!

But I could never miss on blogging about last Sunday!!! (*´ω`*)

It was our team's holiday dinner, which we do every yea, but this time it was twice as fun because our bosses couldn't attend! <( ̄︶ ̄)> lol

Also, it was our farewell to Nana. Unfortunately she'll have to move away with her parents next year ಥ_ಥ I'll miss her so freaking much!


I really wanted to tan for the special night, so I went in the sun with my new Australian Gold spray gel and a summer Ranzuki issue!


However....

It didn't quite work ( ・ั﹏・ั) I spent almost 3 hours sunbathing but there was no considerable tan. I should have gotten the spray gel with SPF15 instead of 30, or an accelerator. So I just went with my wash-off bronzer instead.

I really wanted to go out with my new agejo dress from SheIn, so Agejo it was!




I took this one when I got home so my fake tan had already faded lmao

Dress and belt: SheIn
Accessories: off-brand
Nails: DIY
Boots: Reversa


ネイル close up!

I wanted them to look like MA*RS but I think they're more like Cecil McBee??????

Outback is crazily popular right now, so we headed to one of their maaany restaurants in São Paulo.

Please order their iced cranberry tea if you ever go to an Outback restaurant!!! It's absolutely the best!




Aren't we the absolute HOTTEST? (´ε` )



She didn't move away yet but I already miss my baby! Love her a lot ( ≧Д≦)


LOVE my girls!!!


I had this same dessert the last time I went to Outback and once again I couldn't eat it to the end lol


Their GLORIOUS iced tea!

We left when they closed. Like, literally.

Nana has been going out with one of their waiters for a while (whom I met and he's very sweet and down to Earth!), and since we left when his shift was done, he went with us and freaking asked her to be his girlfriend!!! On his knees and a rose bouquet!!!

Me when she got asked
I literally cried

This day was a lot of fun, and even though I didn't tan, I felt energized for gaining vitamin D lol

Maaaaybe I'll be leaving TBS next year so I tried to enjoy this dinner to the fullest!

I was extremely satisfied with my co*de and makeup too! I was in my full Agejo glory with 小悪魔ageha lashes and everything!!! I was feeling so hot in my skin! ♡(> ਊ <)♡


✿ ♡ えいみーりん ♡ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...