Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Project summer!

IT'S DECEMBER!!!

While for many December is the season of hot chocolate, blankets and snow men, for me it's time for ice cream, vacation and sundresses!

Hemispheres never fail to amaze me lol

And yes, although we're entering summer, Christmas decorations in Brazil aren't tropical at all. Don't ask.


I got my Summer Complexion ™️ kit today! I found some Australian Gold products on sale for half of the price at the mall and got their SPF30 Instant Bronzer Spray Gel and a foundation by Ruby Kisses, a few shades darker than usual.


The spray gel smells SO. FREAKING. GOOD! It's coconut, carrot and vanilla scented, so it's the perfect summer scent!

I plan on laying down at the yard during one of my day offs and by the morning (never expose yourself to sunlight after 12PM!), I tan very easily so I believe it will be very fast with this product.


I'm not really sure about when I'll get to go on my vacation, but it's definitely before summer ends and maaaaybe sometime near my birthday in March (I'm a Pisces! Could you tell?).

I'm trying to figure out how can I go to the beach without being too expensive and with my cat, of course. 

Either way, I'm having THE SUMMER OF MY LIFE and no one is holding me back!!!

I'm SUPER excited! ~アゲアゲ⇑


✿ ♡ えいみーりん ♡ ✿



2 comments:

  1. It still blows my mind that summertime is different months for a lot of places! But I hope your summer is the best!!!! Live it up!
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...