Thursday, November 4, 2021

New para² unlocked:「velfarre2000」


Hiya!

I learned a new para² routine!!! ┌(・。・)┘♪

I don't know why I took so long to get interested on it, but "velfarre2000" is a BOMB routine! Both song and choreography are so good!

I always have a favorite part in each routine, and this time is the "opening clam" in the intro at the ~TOKYOOOOOOO

I've been watching Ayakateen's video for reference and never seen someone dance para para in such poise and professional manner. I believe she was a dancer before becoming a gal model, because she has an extremely good and strong core. You can even spot when exactly she transfers the weight of her body!!!!

I'm still struggling at the transition to the chorus though.

Also, it's a shame that the velfarre club shut down recently! Dancing in it is just a dream now (。•́︿•̀。)

Up next is "Para Para Girl" by Barbie! It's one of my favorite eurobeat songs and been procrastinating that one routine for a while!


I've thought about giving para para workshops a little before the pandemic began and now I'm reconsidering.

Many moons ago there were eurobeat and para para enthusiasts in Brazil and even a Para Para Paradise machine in Rio de Janeiro (not sure about everywhere else, I only know about the Rio machine because I found a footage of it).

EDM used to be very popular in here and "curiously" my father was a DJ from the early 90's until last year. I grew up listening to house, trance and eurodance mostly (although I really don't like euro because he used to listen to it excessively lol).

I also do ballet so dancing and EDM are second nature to me. I keep pondering if I should do workshops or tutorials on YouTube, as there ain't really no instructive para para content. Maybe in the future...

Bye bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...