Friday, November 5, 2021

New uniform + first SheIn order came in!!

Hiya!

New month, new campaign at work, so our uniforms have changed as well!

Our new apron is green and we've received a printed scarf that's limited edition in Brazil. It is part of the new uniform as well and I've been wearing as a usamimi! We can wear it however we want to, so we can show clients the many ways you can use it!


I actually love the new apron!!!

I think a dash of color is always welcome!

The print in the scarf is pretty much illustrations of the most famous natural ingredients used in TBS products as roses, strawberries and nuts.

It gives me summery and old school gal vibes. I like it. (ʃƪ^3^)

Speaking on summer, the weather have been so much hotter these days! Yay!


I took the selfie above before Nana arrived for her shift. My SheIn order was actually the same as hers because we shopped together and it was easier to ship to her place.

I didn't put on any bottom lashes in the morning because I was too excited to wear my new ones!!! I put them on as soon as Nana arrived to see how they look!


They are quite thin, I added a few coats of mascara to make them darker and thicker, but they're nice! The band is very flexible and comfortable as well. Too bad that my lashes of choice for today are rather short to go with them.

The good part is that they're very long! But to show up they do need some coats of mascara or eyeliner, unless if you do onee/reiwa style and would like thin and fluttery lowers better.



NOW FOR THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!

(✿ ♡‿♡)
THE HIBISCUS DRESS!!!!!!!!! 
(灬º‿º灬)♡




Ran Kotobuki called, she wants her dress back!!!!

What else can I say?

I. LOVE. IT!!!!!!!!!

It's liiiittle big large on waist and bust, but nothing really problematic. Goes along better with a belt. The fabric feels light and perfect for summer.

I really want a pair of wooden platform sandals and OK x Esperanza boots to go with them ( ≧Д≦)

I can't wait to go out to get some strawberry bubble tea with milk in that co*de, and with pink hair extensions (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ


I'm not really sure when my other order will arrive, but I believe it's very soon as it has arrived in the Brazilian facility.

Although I was a little underwhelmed by the lower lashes, I don't feel like I can complain either. They are the only lowers in the whole website and the length is great. I'll try wearing two pairs some other time too.

Long and cheap lowers have been painful to find. So I'll work with what I have.

Anyways, see you later!

Hope you have a great weekend!

✿ ♡ えいみーりん ♡ ✿


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I absolutely love what you do with the scarf! I know you've uploaded some pics on FB but I can't wait to see you do a post about all of the different hairstyles you do with it. I think it'll be very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although I'm not the best at hairstyling I'll try my best!!! Thank you!

      Delete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...