Monday, November 1, 2021

I built my own palette!

 



No, I'm not launching my own makeup line (yet lmao)!

First of all, I know I promised that I'd stop shopping for a while and........ I failed this time but I swear now it's for real lol

It was a super amazing sale so was a case of hit or miss!!!

There's this cosmetic brand in Brazil called "Quem Disse, Berenice?" (Or QDB?) that has some empty magnetic palettes and shadow pans, very similar to MAC. I don't own many stuff from them but always had a very good experience (except for their false lashes lol). They got some unique shades of lipstick and the pigmentation of their shadows is really good!

They're having a major sale at the moment and since I've been looking for the perfect go-to palette for a while... Then why not? I built my own with 30% off!


The palette itself is very travel friendly and thin, and fit inside my makeup pouch very well! I was worried it wouldn't fit as my pouch is narrow, but turns out it doesn't take much space. It has a mirror of its own, which is SO handy!


Here it is!!!

I call it "Amyrin Basics" ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

There's a specific reason for every shadow I chose. My favorite shadow color is shimmering blue but they only had matte navy blue and I've been really into shimmering pink recently, so shimmering pink it was.


.Pinkini (shimmering bright pink): lids, crease, doubles as a blush if applied carefully;
.Ourado (metallic gold): lids, inner corners, brow bone highlight;
.Beginha (shimmering beige/champagne): inner corners, brow bone highlight, doubles as a highlighter;
.Marrondito (matte brown): crease, eyebags, underline, doubles as brow powder and maybe as contour????


I'm so happy with how it turned out!!! All shades are really beautiful and pigmented and there's multiple combinations and looks I can do! (๑♡⌓♡๑)

Carrying too many palettes is no more!!!

Also, MAC shadow pans fit this palette too so in the future I might be getting one of them in "Tilt", which is a frosty blue for when I'm in my blue eyes mood.

But for now I'm rocking pink eyes!!!

I'll show a look using all four shadows soon.

Bye bye!!!

✿ ♡ えいみーりん ♡ ✿



2 comments:

  1. You know... I would totally buy that palette hahaa. It's so cool that you were able to create your own! I always struggle with palettes because I would only use 3 shades out of the 10 they usually provide... If only I could build one ;;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so glad you like it!!!
      ColourPop has empty palettes and eyeshadow pans too, they're super affordable! MAC is expensive but building a quartet might not be so pricey!

      Delete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...