Tuesday, November 2, 2021

ピンクプリンセス


Hiya!

Today I'm wearing my DIY palette for the first time!!!!








I'm wearing all shades but the gold eyeshadow and I'm SOOOO in love with it!!!

The brown eyeshadow works absolutely perfect for namida bukuro. Every single shadow is pigmented AF (which makes me a little scared to try the brow shadow as contour). I feel like it really is my own palette! (人*´∀`)。*゚+

Except for the lashes, mascara and eyeliners, everything I'm using today is QDB?. Underneath the mask I'm wearing this lip oil which was originally blue-colored but the applicator mixed with a pink lipstick I was once wearing and it turned purple! 

It's a lip oil collection based on zodiac signs and this is Water. I'm a proud Pisces gal!

Unfortunately it doesn't have any scent (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ


Alsooo!!!

My first SheIn order is probably arriving this week!!!!

I'm finally getting new lower lashes, I was soooo bored already!!!

Bye bye!!!

✿ ♡ えいみーりん ♡ ✿





No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...