Saturday, July 13, 2024

Late birthday presents + Gets!

 



You know what I love more than birthday presents? Late birthday presents!

Why? Because you're being gifted even if your birthday was long ago! 


My gal friend and fellow Gyaruná member Vicky couldn't attend to my birthday meet up and forgot my present at home last time we met ww so I only got it now! But being honest, as someone who was obsessed with Alice in Wonderland, I LOVE unbirthdays!


Anyways! Lol

Vicky and I are both die-hard Batman fans, specially Joker's (AND BatJokes! I'm not a fujoshi, but I ship them so damn hard ). So they thought I would like this glitter palette – and they were right! 
It has 11 different shades plus a glitter fixing gel. My favorite shades are "Sereia" (a turquoise blue with golden reflects), "Cristal" (iridescent white) and "Azul Celeste" (greyish blue with silver reflects) 

Love the holographic purple package too! 


Apparently Vicky had their intuition on point when they got me this tissue box in the shape of a chocolate bar, because I didn't tell them about my chocolate motif boom at the time! It's SOOO cute and I find tissue boxes so practical! 


Vicky is a DIY aficionado as well, so they also sent me a little bag with cabochons for my decoden projects 


I can't wait to use the Barbie ones! 

Last but not least, Vicky also gave me this super cute BatJokes stamper 




Thank you so much for everything, Vicky!!! I felt so loved!




My wallet slipped from my hands again and did some shopping on their own!!! Don't @ me 


Just kidding!

I've been looking for a hot pink x black bag, this one was super cheap, it's quite large and very cute, and I love tote bags! 
I'm not suuuuper into Parisian motives (I'd rather Versailles!) but I like the Sharpie doodle-ish vibe of the print! I also got a similar bag for my best friend Lore, because her biggest dream is to go to Paris and her birthday is next month! 

Mine

Lore's

I was in a scavenger hunt for a very, very nude lip liner. All liners seem to be too dark for the gyaru lips, but luckily I found about this one by Dailus through Instagram, and I quickly went looking for it because it's from the same brand of my eyebrow pencil and face powder, so I know it's good stuff. And it really is the perfect lip liner for gyaru! Its shade is "Latte" and goes really nice with Fleshpot too, they're basically the same shade! 



Wandering through the shelves, I found this curious tiny little nail polish. It only got 5ml and I was really intrigued by it – why is it so small? As it was very cheap, I brought this one color home, I'm very curious about it. Too bad they didn't have a nail serum or something similar (only a top coat), that would be very handy for my everyday bag!


I've been looking for the perfect chocolate brown nail polish (for a chocolate and pink nail art, obvi) and this one is straight up called Hot Chocolate. Can't wait for the next time I do my nails!


I've reached the age where I need to be more caring with the skin around my eyes.  It's been very dry recently and I'm starting to develop dark circles. I've been seeing this eye mask for ages, but I wasn't really interested on it because I didn't need it before lol
I'm excited to try it out! The packaging is soooo gal and has hibiscus on its ingredients! 



Now, I'm gonna admit that I've made a big mistake by going to my favorite shoe store. I get in a big "Liam Sullivan's Kelly" mood and I can't get out without getting one.

Can you guess which of those shoes down below I got?









I know, it's so hard to tell!  They're all so beautiful! But these are the ones I got:



The pink ribbon mules had me on a chokehold and I've been looking for bubblegum pink heeled Mary Janes for ages, they make me feel like a MyScene Doll! 

The mules are hime perfection 

But now Imma stop spending  I need to save money!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend ~

  Last Saturday was so fun!  I  had a meet-up with my gyarusa at Bairro da Liberdade (FIY: São Paulo's own Little Tokyo)! It was right a...