Saturday, June 22, 2024

🚆 🏠

 I'm on my way to the weekend! I only work part time at Saturdays so I'm in the train heading home now! 

Saturday is the only day where I can manage to find a seat in the train www


(Can you see how I did my makeup here??? I created a quick new daily gyaru-inspired look... I'm seriously thinking about posting a tutorial! )

I know it sounds weird but I'm super excited for the rest of the day??? 
Like, when I was a mall worker I couldn't take day offs during weekends (in Brazil malls are still super popular just as much as it was in the 1980s in the rest of the world, and most people go shopping during weekends). So it's my first time in many years taking the weekend off, although partially 

I have a therapy session when I get home, and I wanna play Animal Crossing, wash my hair, do my nails and order something yummy for lunch! 
And tomorrow I'm planning to go to Daiso for an office supply haul. I need a few cases, pen holders and maybe a planner! 

Gotta go, my station is up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend ~

  Last Saturday was so fun!  I  had a meet-up with my gyarusa at Bairro da Liberdade (FIY: São Paulo's own Little Tokyo)! It was right a...