Monday, January 9, 2023

BT21 hair care!?

 Today I went to a beauty store at the mall looking for nail glue www and something caught my attention:



Lots of BT21 hair care products!!! There were a shampoo and conditioner for each character, each for a distinctive hair type or need ⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙

The squeeze tubes are detangling cream and because I'm a sucker for BT21, I got one for my hair type wwwww

I'm not sure whether these are being made overseas or not, but apparently there are BT21 products for everything (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)

Bonus

A selfie from today ~


バイキー

2 comments:

  1. Haha they are legit. Back in Seoul they'd have every product with them at a store called Olive Young & I was making a joke that in the end they are even going to put them on condoms haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've been in Seoul??? So cool!
      But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they put them on condoms HAHA

      Delete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...