Tuesday, January 10, 2023

2023年1月10日

 




Today I thought I was looking really fierce  My nose contouring and eyebrows were on point!





However I spent a good amount of money... I finished most of my makeup products, all at once! ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ I was supposed to save as much as possible this month, but I ran out of primer, foundation, pencil and lash glue, my nose contouring powder broke and I also need powder puffs... 。⁠:゚⁠(⁠;⁠´⁠∩⁠`⁠;⁠)゚⁠:⁠。

I tried investing in a more expensive pencil though. The eyeliner over the waterline on my left eye always run and smudge quickly. I've tried high-end pencils as the KYLIE one but none seems to work... Neither does the one I got (⁠●⁠´⁠⌓⁠`⁠●⁠) so I touch-up countless times a day!

By the end of the day, the inner corner of my left eye is completely smudged from so much touch-ups (⁠─⁠.⁠─⁠|⁠|⁠)but I'll keep on trying!


I had an awful day at work, but I couldn't be any sad because my friends and I got tickets for the screening of the BTS "Yet to Come" concert in Busan!

In case you didn't already know, there will be theatrical screenings of this one concert worldwide during February! My friends and I are going on February 2nd 

I'm SO excited, can't wait to see Jungkook-oppa on the big screen~~~ (⁠ノ⁠*⁠0⁠*⁠)⁠ノ



As I didn't really succeed in the entrance exams I did last year, I started studying yesterday all over again so I can try it once more in November.

Tbh I'm not the biggest fan of studying (⁠ ⁠・ั⁠﹏⁠・ั⁠)

But I'm trying my best and as much as possible. Enrolling film school is my biggest goal right now, so ガンバッテ!


I got a really cute planner by the end of 2022, so I'm trying to use it as a tool for motivation wwww




1 comment:

  1. I agree!!! I loved this look of yours! These makeup products are a basic need for makeup so ;-; what else could you do? ;-;

    ReplyDelete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...