Friday, July 1, 2022

Daiso/Sanrio GETS

 



Today was my favorite day!

Paycheck day + new Sanrio stuff at Daiso (esp. My Melody, my favorite)!!!!

They're some of the same items they already had previously but I didn't get them before, so it's a win either way!



They're all cases! (≧▽≦) Toothbrush, pills and cotton swabs. I really regretted not getting the toothbrush case before because the one I bring with me for work got nasty after a while ミ●﹏☉ミ

The pill case was my absolute favorite! It features the most popular Sanrio characters playing-pretend as scientists  Plus you can switch the dividers to your liking!



(And I also wrote the names of each medicine in the back of the case so I don't mess them up)

I got a pouch for my tablet as well, but I'll make it cute first and then I'll show it in here!



4 comments:

  1. The cute pill case is a must-have!! If I didn't already have a pill case I would want that one for the adjustable dividers. I got mine at Daiso too, but it's a plain yellow one that I put stickers on to make a Pikachu face :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dividers are super helpful! You should def get one anyways!

      Delete
  2. OMG! I have the same one for the Q-tips! However, I have not seen yet the other two cases but as soon as I see them I'm going to snatch them! Daiso is so addictive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy hunting, fellow Daiso lover! Gotta collect them all!!!

      Delete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...